Senior Legal Counsel
Working for the fastest growing business of it's kind in the UK
One of the UK's leading independent financial services organisations.
About Our Client
A provider of wealth management and financial planning services across the UK. Due to significant growth they now require an additional senior lawyer to work alongside the Group General Counsel, supporting on general legal matters as well as company secretary duties and data protection.
- Provide legal advice to the Group across commercial contracts, M&A and litigation.
- Assist on company secretarial matters as well as corporate governance
- Assist with data protection and compliance matters
- Liaise with external legal resource and work closely with senior stakeholders to ensure targets / budgets are met.
The Successful Applicant
- UK qualified solicitor with 5-10+ PQE
- Previously worked as a senior legal counsel
- Background in financial services
- Experience in drafting, negotiation and management of commercial contracts
- Understanding of FCA rules / regulations
- Understanding and ability to manage risk and compliance
- Experience on data protection law and GDPR
- Able to build strong relationships bith internally and externally
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage a wide range of matters
What's on Offer
You'll receive a competitive salary and benefits package