- Seeking an in-house legal professional with experience in corporate syndicated &
- bilateral loan and revolving credit facility documentation experience!
About Our Client
My client is the worlds largest privately owned company, present in 70 countries and employing over 155,000 employees. This is a legal role sitting within their Treasury department based in Surrey.
- Ensure all documentation for assigned Loan transactions or projects are negotiated and executed in compliance with legal, tax and company standards and ensure risks and impacts are appropriately mitigated
- Assist with global efforts to ensure consistent terms and conditions across the portfolio of internal and external financing related documents, partnering with product experts to align key commercial and risk terms and escalate negotiation roadblock where necessary.
- Stay apprised of the financial regulatory environment for changes applicable to documentation activities
- Support a continuous improvement program of change for the sustainable improvement of documentation processes and participate in projects with cross regional or global impacts such as system deployments and upgrades.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/ Economics, Law or another relevant field
- Professional work experience in documentary operations in a Finance, Banking or Legal environment
- Understanding of financial and legal documents and experience with contract negotiations focused on loans and other funding agreements
- Experience to draft and review contracts
- The ability to communicate and work at all levels of an organisation in a time sensitive international environment
What's on Offer
- competitive salary
- excellent benefits
- private medical
- car allowance
- pension contribution
If you think this looks like a great role for your friend, please do refer them! If they are successfully placed we will give you £200 in vouchers of your choice!