- Experience in construction essential
- Must be Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
About Our Client
Construction business based in North Kent looking for a management accountant to join their team
- Prepare monthly management accounts and reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly journals and account analysis and assist with financial year end and audit work.
- Prepare weekly cashflow, bank reconciliations and supervise payments.
- Ensure that Balance Sheet accounts are reconciled monthly and any risks highlighted to the Finance Manager.
- Prepare divisional reporting returns for Finance Manager review and approval.
- Maintenance of KPI & analysis schedules as requested by Finance Manager.
- Maintenance of sales ledger including monthly sales reconciliation.
- Be a point of contact for financial queries
- Assist the Finance Manager to implement business process improvements.
- Provide cover for various duties within the department.
- Completing various returns and requests for information, as required.
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Management Accountant must be qualified and have strong budgeting and forecasting experience
What's on Offer
The Senior Management Accountant is paying £50-55,000 + bonus and other great benefits.