Senior Management Accountant
Fast paced environment, great business, up to 55K + 10% Pension
Collaborative team, commercial development & clear progress opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest infrastructure consultancy businesses who are market leaders in their field and oversee a number of infrastructure development projects within their extensive, multibillion portfolio.
Despite their smart City of London offices this is not a corporate environment. They are definitely a fast paced and dynamic function but actually have a relaxed, social feel. They also really invest in the individuals they employ and as such this role offers clear scope for progression. The management accounts team is a group of 8 individuals of mixed abilities and this again offers a varied working environment.
Being a progressive business, they have grown by a mixture of acquisition and organic growth and are looking to bring in a Senior Management Accountant into a newly created position to oversee the team and further support this progression.
This is a role with a dual focus on both management accounts for a number of key projects in the portfolio as well as transitioning into management and oversight of the team. This Senior Management Accountant role will have the following key responsibilities:
- Overseeing the delivery of Management Accounts - supporting the team in acting as a group function for the various ongoing projects
- Line management - transition into the day to day management and oversight of the management accounts team
- Preparation of Budgets, Analysis and Commentary.
- Business Partnering: Working closely with the Project Finance Leads in support of various ad hoc queries.
- Training & Development - develop team to drive productivity and act as lead on further recruitment processes where needed
- Ad Hoc Improvements - identify process improvements and assist with implementations
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Strong Management Accounts Background
- Clear Line Management Exposure - proven ability to manage and develop and upskill team
What's on Offer
What's On Offer
- Up to 55K Salary
- 10% Non-Contributory Pension
- Gym Membership
- Season Ticket Loan
- Death in Service (4x Salary)
- 27 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- 9 - 5 Contracted Hours + Flex Working Where Needed