Senior Management Accountant
Broad role covering Accounting & Operational Finance
About Our Client
This business are a market leader in their field and are growing rapidly.
Reporting to the Head of Finance , this role will involve supporting reporting activities, providing insight and analysis of the results and performance of the region.
You will have a key part to play in improving the impact and understanding of financial reporting on business performance, standardising and simplifying reporting and associated processes wherever possible.
Key Accountabilities:*Delivery of month end reporting including journal posting, reconciliations and variance commentary as well as overseeing the work of junior accountants.
*Monthly and annual reporting, producing key insights on results, trends and forecasting
*Oversight of financial reporting systems
*Supporting the delivery of BAU efficiency and reporting developments and act as a catalyst in driving forward initiatives critical to delivering the strategy
*Working with a range of stakeholders
*Supporting budgeting, planning & forecasting
*Developing and maintaining key processes
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- Experience of working to a month end timetable
- Experienced in making process efficiencies and creating new reporting
- Experienced in pragmatic problem solving
- Able to work closely with business stakeholders with financial and non-financial backgrounds.
- Experienced with accounting and reporting systems
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience of working in a UK and International business is desirable
- Power BI skills are desirable
- Experience overseeing junior staff is desirable
What's on Offer
Excellent Career development and training along with a fantastic package and benefits.