Senior Management Accountant
Large children's charity
Commercial finance role
About Our Client
Large Children's charity based in Central London that have grown considerably across the last 5-10 years. They are rated extremely highly by the regulator within their industry and are constantly looking to drive improvement across the group.
- Ownership of the management accounts for the organisation
- Business partnering with key stakeholders
- Budgeting and forecasting, including the annual process
- Key analysis and financial planning for business units
- Improvement to reporting
- Managing junior members of the finance team
The Successful Applicant
You must be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with strong management accounting, budgeting and forecasting and business partnering experience. An understanding of the charity sector would be beneficial but not essential.
What's on Offer
Salary c£50,000 plus benefits