Senior Management Accountant
Fantastic role for experienced Management Accountant
Chance to join a highly regarded dynamic business in South Wales
About Our Client
My client is market leading fast moving organisation that supplies into a number of global and UK organisations. Currently going through a sustained period of growth.
- Month end accounting to include revenue and cost accruals and control account reconciliations.
- Management and consolidation of subsidiary company reporting.
- Project accounting and reporting.
- Completion of budget packs and board reporting packs.
- Cash flow forecasting.
- Attending operational meetings, presenting variance analysis, working closely with procurement and other departments.
- Maintain controls over finance systems and processes and support end users with queries.
- Control costs and ensure recorded correctly in Finance system (including payroll and supplier costs).
- Stock control and stock management.
- Provide support to sales/commercial on customer bids and contracts.
- Assist with year-end audit and statutory accounts preparation.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and budget holders across the business to improve processes.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified accountant. (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Must have good excel skills
- Previous costing experience is vital
- Commercial mindset and wider business experience is also key
- Self-starter, must be pro-active and able to hit the ground running
What's on Offer
Great career opportunity
Ability to learn from a fantastic senior finance management team on a front line basis
Very competitive salary
Great learning environment