- A well renowned Global Financial Consulting Firm
- Looking for a new Big Data Senior Manager to join their growing team
About Our Client
Senior Manager Big Data Solution Designer - FinanceThe organisation is a well know and well respected financial consulting firm with offices worldwide.
Senior Manager Big Data Solution Designer - FinanceThe organisation is looking for people with strong Data related Solutioning and Consulting experience to join their London team. You will need passion for a career in data engineering, data platforms and data architecture, where you will provide a consultative service on a variety of data driven decision making projects within a fast-paced consulting environment.As a Big Data Solution Designer, you will support clients in defining and implementing a data journey aligned with strategic objectives.Role responsibilities:As a Big Data Solution Designer Senior Manager you will:
- Design, develop and implement data collection, transformation, and date integration solution to create, coordinate and deploy data and analytic solutions.
- Create and present the solution design through a solution design document and finally estimate for complexity, effort and costs.
- Collaborate with solution design and business requirements teams to identify data requirements and influence project artefacts.
- Demonstrate technical expertise in modern data and analytics, big data and associated technologies, clod platform, data quality, governance and architecture.
- Provide technical guidance as SME and hands on delivery team members across multiple clients and engagements
- Lead technology consulting engagements, solutions workshops and due diligence.
The Successful Applicant
Senior Manager Big Data Solution Designer - FinanceJoining us as a Big Data Solution Designer Senior Manager, the minimum criteria you'll need is relevant data experience in a similar role Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Solid experience on Enterprise Data Warehouse integration and reporting developing modern data platform solutions, data governance, architecture frameworks and processes.
- Hands on experience in Big Data technologies and Apache ecosystem technologies such as Spark, Kafka, Hove and have experience building end to end data pipelines using on-premise or cloud-based data platforms.
- Technical leadership and the ability to work with a wider group of architects, application teams and business teams to define and socialise architectural concepts and approaches.
- Proven track record in either consulting in a date/information modelling environment in a Big 4
- Certification in one of the Cloud Vendors (AWS, Microsoft, Google)
- Experience in a delivery role on Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data or analytics projects.
- Practical experience in Big Data use cases ad leveraging multiple data sources
- Experience of working on Data Modelling, ETL, and Data Pipeline projects.
What's on Offer
A basic salary of up to £110,000
Excellent company benefits and bonus potential