Senior Manager - Corporate Finance
An award winning Advisory Firm
Sector agnostic, broad portfolio of clients
About Our Client
Our client, founded over a hundred years ago is a highly-regarded business advisory firm providing a range of accountancy, tax, advisory and financial planning services for a broad portfolio of clients.
Their award-winning Corporate Finance team provides advice to businesses at all stages of the lifecycle and are known for their innovative and strategic advice.
The continued expansion of the team comes as a result of growth in the number, size and complexity of the transactions the team has been working on, in addition to retained work with existing clients.
This role is suitable for a qualified accountant with 1-3 years of corporate finance experience in practice or industry.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing clear, creative, expert advice to clients
- Producing business plans, information memorandums and business valuations
- Carrying out detailed research to identify potential strategic buyers and acquisition targets alike
- Preparing detailed financial models
- Helping to market businesses for sale
- Helping clients secure growth / development capital
- Leading transactions
The Successful Applicant
- Be a qualified accountant
- Have 1-3 years of corporate finance experience
- Be driven to deliver excellent client service
- Have a track record in delivering to tight client deadlines
- Enjoy networking with business owners and other professionals
- Have excellent communication skills and be confident speaking to clients face to face, over the telephone and by email
- Have excellent IT skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What's on Offer
A competitive salary + benefits.