Senior Manager - Corporate Tax - Reading
Big 4 Accountancy Firm
OMB, fast growth start ups, tech, entrepreneurial to listed groups as clients
About Our Client
My clients South Regional tax team is a fast-growing part of the tax practice. They are looking for excellent candidates with a proven track record who are seeking a dynamic and challenging working environment within a strong supportive leadership and management team. The marketplace is diverse with a client base of UK listed, PE backed, inbound and family owned groups.
This current vacancy is for a Senior Manager based in the Reading office.
The successful candidate will be able to build strong relationships, develop junior staff, provide excellent client service and identify business development opportunities.
- Be market facing with allocated clients and target organisations
- Liaising with the client service team and with colleagues in other tax disciplines as well as the audit and accounting discipline to provide a co-ordinated service to the client
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and identifying leads for new work
- Ensuring that clients are kept up to date on developments within the corporate tax world that may affect their businesses
- Hold and control high level conversations with senior stakeholders in the markets and be capable of introducing relevant specialists from across the firm
- Lead by example with client relationships, technical quality and service delivery
- Actively promote team and personal profile to internal networks in order to promote collaboration and increase internal leads
- Being involved in business development and proposal activity
- Managing teams and coaching and developing staff
- Identify key client issues that represent opportunities for other teams to capitalise on and play active role in introductions.
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications and Skills:
- ACA, CA, CTA, ACCA or equivalent qualified with strong corporate tax and accounting knowledge
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package.