Senior Manager - Corporate Tax
Big 4 Accountancy Practice
Great career prospects
About Our Client
A full service accountancy practice, independent, well known and very well positioned with a significant and strong client base.
The business is currently looking to recruit a Senior Manager to the team who is a corporate tax specialist ideally with transaction or transfer pricing experience. This is a new role within the business a, landmark position with regards to the tax offering and offers huge opportunity for the successful candidate. The tax team is strong and made up of a variety of professionals who cover both corporate and personal issues for the portfolio of clients.
The role will include tax compliance and advisory services for a portfolio of corporate clients, reporting mainly to the Partner, and providing advice and assistance to the wider tax group. This is a client facing role and you will have
experience of advising on a wide range of tax issues which should ideally include the following areas:
* Taxation Due Diligence on the acquisition of companies and producing reports
* Corporate reorganisations such as section 110 reconstructions, statutory demergers, share buy-backs and capital reductions, including the preparation and submission of advance tax clearance applications to HMRC
* Knowledge of international tax principles such as transfer pricing, the world-wide debt cap, the mechanics of double tax relief and the operation of tax treaties
* High level review of Corporation Tax computations to identify planning opportunities and to check whether complex areas have been dealt with correctly
* Reporting on tax and other implications of the incorporation of partnerships, either as limited companies or limited liability partnerships;
* Dealing with HMRC enquiries into all aspects of direct taxation including experience of settlement and penalty negotiation;
* Review and management of work prepared by more junior members of staff.
Professionally qualified with a good mix of compliance and advisory skills, the role will appeal to an individual who is looking for a broad role, with opportunity to establish yourself as an integral member of the firms tax offering.
The Successful Applicant
This is a new role within the tax group requiring the candidate to have transactional exposure as well as some Transfer pricing knowledge.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary and benefits
Room to grow this part of the corporate tax offering within the business
If this role sounds of interest, please get in contact with Jack Hughes directly in the first instance on 02380 206 441.