Senior Manager Enterprise Risk
Senior Enterprise Risk Manager
Leading Finanical services firm
About Our Client
Our client are a leading financial services firm listed on the London Stock Exchange. Recognised by the Financial Times as one of the fastest growing companies in Europe, they remain a team of just over 100, and have achieved this by placing people at the heart of their business.
The Senior Enterprise Risk Manager will be responsible for :
- Designing and implementing quantitative and qualitative strategies to control risk; Incorporating principally but not limited to operational as well as key business and strategic risks;
- Develop, manage and refine risk reporting to meet the needs of the Risk Committee and Board in order to support effective decision making;
- Promoting a 'Risk aware' culture and raising the standards of risk management practices across the firm;
- Ensuring all the regulatory requirements in respect to risk management including CRD Pillar 2 ICAAP, Stress Testing & Scenario analysis, PSD2 are covered;
- Facilitate Risk and Control Self Assessments by Risk Owners;
- Support the annual refresh of Risk Appetite and monitor against agreed measures (KRI's);
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Enterprise Risk Manager should have the following skills:
- Knowledge working in enterprise risk and/or operational risk is essential.
- Deep understanding of non-financial risk and control frameworks. Financial risk experience is a plus.
- Good knowledge of risk management concepts such as operational, liquidity, and credit risk.
- Payments and technology risk knowledge, as this is a key area of growth.
- FRM qualification or similar.
What's on Offer
£65,000 - £80,000 plus attractive benefits package