- Great opportunity to specialise within ESG consulting
- Chance to shape and lead a newly created ESG consulting practice
About Our Client
A growing global consultancy with a fantastic reputation within ESG circles.
A Senior Manager for our client provides day-to-day leadership within the firm and on sustainability consulting engagements with their clients, serving as a strategic advisor, and managing the delivery of outstanding, high-calibre work.
Typical engagements include strategy and governance design and implementation, stakeholder engagement and materiality assessment, sustainability reporting and disclosure, ESG ratings and rankings analysis, performance improvement and impact assessment.
Essentially you will be responsible for the below:
a) Generate, manage, and build client relationships for firm growth;
b) Win and lead a multitude of client engagements simultaneously;
The Successful Applicant
You will have the appetite to work in an International context and really drive change with clients. In addition, you are likely to come with the below:
- Excellent experience in management or sustainability consulting with a focus on project and client management
- Excellent verbal communication skills for representing the firm through public speaking engagements, meeting facilitation, and colleague engagement
- Masters Degree, including an MBA, MA, MS, or MPA required with a demonstrated record of academic excellence. BA/BS degree in Business Management, Sustainability, Environmental Science, or Economics preferred. Candidates with commensurate experience will also be considered
- Knowledgeable in relevant sustainability standards, frameworks and rankings (e.g. GRI, TCFD, UN SDGs, MSCI, DJSI, Sustainalytics, etc.) would be a real advantage
- Ability to travel for client engagements, business development, and industry forums about 50% of the time
- Think critically, grasp new concepts quickly, and distill information into practical insights and have experience working on complex and high-budget projects and tracking progress against targets
- Be responsive to clients with time-sensitive and high frequency demands and proactive communication of project statuses effectively and in a timely fashion, especially for projects under tight deadlines
- Demonstrate an ability to build cross-functional relationships for collaborative efforts with clients, partner organizations and colleagues
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits - open to discussion at this stage rather than being fixed on a salary range given the relatively new entrant to UK market
- Excellent global network or colleagues to provide support and collaboration
- Chance to fast track into a Head of Region role
- Opportunity to work across different geographies rather than being restricted to one country