Senior Manager Expatriate Tax
A great opportunity for an Expatriate Tax Senior Manager role in london
A Key Account leadership role with progression ..
About Our Client
A well respected consulting firm undergoing consistent growth within it's Expatriate Tax function and well known for having a supportive and collaborative culture.
As a Senior Manager Expatriate Tax you will have the following responsibilities;
- Maintaining good relationships with Key client(s) across the Non-Financial Services Sector (Telco, Consumer etc) and being an ambassador for the firm - a key member of the team
- Being the day to day contact for allocated client(s)
- Management of all associated compliance processes for international assignees utilising the firm's onshore and offshore compliance centres
- Ensuring clients are provided with up to date information on relevant tax developments
- Advising on risk issues relevant to client and assisting in mitigating these
- Preparing client advice for manager/partner review
- Project management
- Delegation of work to, and training and coaching of junior staff
- Day to day contact with HMRC
- Interaction with the firm's UK and Global network
- Assisting with the day to day running of the Expatriate Tax team and participating in managerial meetings
- Monitoring, recording and managing financial results on allocated clients to ensure profitability of the business
- Recognising and developing opportunities to further grow the team.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Senior Manager Expatriate Tax role will likely have the following attributes:
- ACA/CTA qualified or equivalent experience
- Likely to be an Expatriate Tax SM in a BIG 4 / Top 20 Firm but strong Managers could also be considered.
- Identifies and pursues business opportunities
- Takes personal responsibility and accountability for own work
- Seeks out feedback and development opportunities
- Gives clear directions, positive and constructive feedback.
- Analyses problems, identifies core issues, investigates, evaluates and integrates information
- Communicates with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear
- Builds the reputation of the firm through the quality of work, knowledge and experience
- Monitors and upholds high quality of service and products to clients (internal and external).
- Understands how to effectively manage a busy portfolio of Expatriate Tax clients and deliver sound and technically accurate advice
What's on Offer
Great progression oportunities as well as a competitive Senior Manager Expatriate Tax salary of between £75,000 and £85,000 + Bonus and benefits