- Remote/Hybrid - UK-Wide
- High Profile Client Base
About Our Client
Our client is a forward-thinking, entrepreneurial and acquisitive international practice with an increasingly strong brand and an influential market presence. Their growing client base includes numerous globally-recognisable brands in addition to some exciting SME's and ambitious private-equity backed businesses within the UK and the US, with clients across numerous sectors including Technology, Biotech, Pharmaceutical, Real Estate and Private Equity.
We are seeking a Senior Manager for Indirect Tax to provide advanced indirect tax compliance services to a portfolio of clients including preparation and review of indirect tax computations, returns and in conjunction with the Tax Advisory team working across multiple sectors, including Technology, Property/Real Estate, and Capital Markets in various corporate, GP and LP structures. The successful candidate will manage and be responsible for all UK personnel who deliver indirect tax services to clients, manage a large portfolio of UK clients; the majority of which will have international issues to be considered.
The role can be fully remote, with occasional travel to the office/client site as required from 2022 (fully remote for the remainder of 2021). If you prefer a balance of working from home and from the office, there are numerous office locations including including London and Reading which can be utilised.
The Successful Applicant
What we're looking for:
* Strong Indirect Tax experience, preferanly operating at Manager or Senior Manager level currently.
* CTA or ADIT (or equivalent such as CA) qualification is desirable although not essential depending on experience.
* Detailed knowledge and working experience of Indirect Tax in the UK across multiple sectors (Technology, Property/Real Estate, or Capital Markets would be advantageous)
* Strong track record handling technical tax matters gained in a client facing environment.
* Experience of leading a team which delivers technical indirect tax services to clients
What's on Offer
The role is well suited to candidates making a step up to Senior Manager from Manager level, however established Senior Manager level candidates will also be considered.
Attractive remuneration package including generous basic salary, bonus and a wide range of benefits
Flexibility to work remotely from anywhere in the UK, or a mixture of office and remote working.