Senior Manager Internal Auditor
Senior Manager Internal Auditor for an Investment Management firm based
in London, managing the firm's program of Internal Audit and plans .
About Our Client
American Financial Services, Investment management firm based in London
Senior Manager Internal Auditor will have following responsibilities :
- Create and maintain a strategic audit plan for the assigned business units.
- Continually monitor and evaluate current events within the economy, industry, and organization from a regulatory, financial, and technological risk perspective.
- Work with peers in Risk, Legal and compliance to fully understand the current risk environment and emerging risks.
Communicate audit findings to the business and influence the management team to adequately address the noted risks.
Drafts and delivers audit reports on all projects completed by their team. These reports communicate the scope and objectives of the review and provide an opinion on the effectiveness of operational procedures and internal controls. Reports must convey the appropriate tone and provide the reader with the appropriate perspective regarding the materially of any issues identified
- Perform a variety of projects at the request of the Head of Audit, Audit Committee or Senior Management. The incumbent must assess these broad, enterprise-level requests and develop a workable scope and a project plan to ensure the effort is completed on time and at a level of quality to be presented to Senior Management. These projects typically focus on areas that are sensitive in nature, complex, and address new developments/regulations where no precedent exists.
The Successful Applicant
Requirements for the Senior Manager Internal Auditor :
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or Information Systems from an accredited college or university
- Master's Degree in Business Administration and/or advanced certification/designation, such as Certified Public Accountant (CPA); Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA); Certified Internal Auditor (CIA); Certified Quality Auditor (CQA); and/or Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE).
- 8-10years Internal Audit experience
- Financial Services regulated experience.
- Funds regulation very useful and desirable.
What's on Offer
Competitive - please enquire