Senior Manager, Media Relations
Fantastic Opportunity for a Senior Manager in Media Relations
To join a leading retail and commercial bank in London
About Our Client
My client is a leading retail and commercial bank in Central London. They pride themselves on diversity and inclusion, as well as having a great working culture.
In this role, you will be responsible for owning and developing the external communications strategy for defined areas of the business.
You will be expected to work effectively across corporate affairs to develop compelling integrated campaigns that reach a broad range of influencers, maximising PR and external affairs opportunities.
You will develop strong relationships with journalists and senior stakeholders to deliver on external communications strategies and advise on key corporate announcements, including issues and reputation management.
The Successful Applicant
You will currently have these skills and experience:
- Brilliant at communicating and building strong relationships with senior leaders and external stakeholders, with established, strong journalist relationships in the national business and banking press
- Experience of working with a broad range of senior stakeholders, with the ability to manage and execute large scale integrated communication campaigns at national, regional and local scale
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with good attention to detail
- Experience in issues and crisis management
- Comprehensive experience working in a senior position in media relations within financial services or retail
- The ability to act as a key spokesperson and be confident in representing the bank
- Team and people management skills
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and package.