- Newly created Risk Transformation function of a global consultancy
- Exposure to established and high profile clients
About Our Client
Our client is a global consultancy firm with leading edge clients.
They are a company who put their people first and are open to ideas, change and innovation.
As team, the Risk Transformation function is an exciting and dynamic team, made up of intelligent, forward-thinking individuals and embrace individuality. They are in a high growth phase, providing the successful applicant with opportunity and a chance to really create a career they love.
- The risk transformation function is a wide ranging one offering services across people, process & technology to their clients.
- You will deliver and drive complex transformation programs contributing to the development of a future state risk management framework and encourage leading edge thought leadership.
- As a Senior Manager you will take on a commercial aspect of your role, having the opportunity to prepare and coordinate proposals and tenders.
- You will be identify future business opportunities and collaborate with other functions to provide the best risk transformation engagement
- You will manage end to end, high profile engagements for cross-functional, cross-jurisdictional projects to
- You will be identify and manage risks, ensuring the internal risk management frameworks are implemented appropriately and effectively
- As a Senior manager you will be responsible for the professional development of your team and will be given the autonomy to up skill experienced colleagues and graduates in risk transformation
- You will also have to opportunity to utilise your consulting skills across several service lines simultaneously whilst gaining a broad knowledge of their diverse client base.
The Successful Applicant
- You will have a background in transformation, change management and risk transformation.
- You will have practical experience of advisory, strategic risk, decision-making methodologies, risk governance, risk life cycle, emerging risks, RACI, risk technologies and data management.
- You will need to have owned/designed and delivered regulatory solutions.
- You will also need experience of building agile methodologies and innovative proposition frameworks across multi-disciplinary engagements.
- Experience in developing cross-functional and cross-sectoral proposition.
- Track record of growing, developing and upskilling teams.
- You will be a pro-active, innovative, dynamic individual looking to make an impact with your clients.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary of £85,000 - £92,000 + Car Allowance, Bonus and other Benefits
- Working in a high growth team with the opportunity to carve your own career
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment where they also value work/life balance and employee contribution
- The role offers flexible working; whilst 70% of the team are London based they would also consider people living across the UK as long as you are able to commit to client meetings; most of which are in London