Senior Manager, Tax Technology
Newly created Senior Manager, Tax Technology role
Located in the East Midlands, with home working
About Our Client
Market leading global organisation with operations world wide.
Senior Manager, Tax Technology, reporting into Senior Member of the tax department you will be responsible for:
- Improving tax processes, eliminating manual work and improving efficiency's.
- Developing and leading the long-term Tax technology strategy and driving the Tax technology agenda from an International Tax perspective
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and technology within Tax.
- Partnering with the IT function, Finance and other business and functional stakeholders to coordinate Tax support on proposed IT projects and ensure that Tax requirements are taken into account as IT systems are aligned, configured and upgraded.
- Understand the digital agenda of the Tax authorities for direct and indirect taxes and how that will impact our activities and compliance filings / licence to operate.
- Develop a stakeholder group and network so that Group Tax is appropriately engaged in the group's IT and digital agenda.
- Lead Tax input on IT & Finance transformation projects to ensure systems are configured for Tax requirements.
The Successful Applicant
You should have a proven track record in tax technology gained from working either in a similar in house role or within the professional services sector. You should also have a suitable tax or accounting qualification.
What's on Offer
Market Leading Package