Senior Marketing Communications Executive
A well known Berkshire charity.
A great opportunity for a Senior Marketing Communications Executive
About Our Client
Our client is a well established UK charity.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage the delivery of the new website.
- Drive engagement for the events.
- Responsible for communications strategy for all events.
- Manage delivery of social media event marketing.
- Manage the budget.
- Manage the delivery of annual charity film.
- Support the Marketing Communications Manager on charity awards.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Degree educated or equivalent experience.
- Strong project management.
- Experience leading marketing initiatives.
- Experience creating content for website & social media.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Budget management experience.
What's on Offer
Package on offer:
- Salary is up to £32,000 per annum depending on experience.
- On-site parking.