Senior Marketing Executive (offline)
Have you got experience in Marketing Offline within Retail or Ecommerce?
Are you a self starter who is passionate about metrics and growth?
About Our Client
My client is a well known homewares brand based near Beckington Somerset looking to add a new head to the business following a very busy year!
- Brief cold list mailing campaign requirements to data agency and develop prospect data plans through to sign off.
- Seek out reader offer opportunities, media partnerships and short-term press deals with homeware titles and national press to ensure ongoing brand coverage within key media.
- Work closely with our PR and Social Media Manager to develop effective brand partnership campaigns to maximise our exposure to relevant audiences and generate new leads and new customers.
- Together with our Digital Marketing Specialist, ensure new customer campaigns are aligned across offline and digital channels to ensure optimum exposure across various new customer touchpoints.
- Brief creative requirements for all new customer communications to internal design team and manage through to sign off.
- Work with the Marketing Assistant and external agencies to ensure tactical promotions are executed effectively and in line with the trading calendar.
- Track new customer spend and ensure it remains within set budgets.
- Analyse overall new customer performance on an ongoing basis, including weekly and monthly reporting on CPAs and new customer volumes against last year and against set targets.
- Ensure acquisition budget is optimised across the marketing channels, flagging any required changes in spend to Marketing Manager and Head of Marketing.
The Successful Applicant
- Educated to degree level.
- At least 3 years marketing experience, preferably within direct and working in an offline marketing role, with some digital exposure.
- Experience within an ecommerce business.
- Good numeracy skills, analytical and results driven with a strong ability to interpret and communicate marketing performance.
- Competent in Microsoft Office and ideally have experience of Google Analytics.
- Must drive due to location
What's on Offer
-20 days holiday + bank holidays