Senior Marketing Executive
A great opportunity for a Senior Marketing Executive.
An established beauty business.
About Our Client
Our client is an established beauty business based in Sussex.
The successful Senior Marketing Executive will be responsible for;
- Create and maintain the Marketing activity plan, to ensure all activity is adequately resourced in the team and to meet deadlines.
- Plan omni-channel campaign plans (flyers, direct mail, brochures, social, email, sms, ppc, content, store merchandising).
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking and measurement of print and digital marketing campaigns.
- Line manage Marketing Executive and Marketing Assistant.
- Build relationships with key suppliers within the beauty industry, planning and executing partnership campaigns.
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials.
- Deputise for the Marketing Manager when required.
- Manage the day-to-day Marketing Requests which are received from the business and allocate to the appropriate marketing team members.
- Ensure the organisations brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
- Work within a budget and report any overspend.
- Work with the Marketing & Buying teams as well as external hair & beauty suppliers to agree the long-term and short term promotion plan and campaigns to support it.
- Work with suppliers on their marketing budgets to fund activity with Capital and keep track of this, continuously making recommendations as to how they can utilise their spend best.
- Brief in-house designers or external agencies where required.
- Guide the rest of the marketing team as to what promotions will be featured in-store and agreed merchandising displays based on the monthly promotions.
- Extract mailing data and prepare the data ready to send to our mailing house, complying with GDPR and work with print specifications and external mailing houses.
- Guide the rest of the marketing team on what their focus should be when running promotional campaigns and suggesting key themes according to seasonality and trend data.
- Provide support and guidance to e-commerce team in order to increase traffic to the website.
- Attend trade shows and exhibitions.
- Report and analyse marketing/promotional campaigns using key metrics (as agreed with the Marketing Manager)
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior Marketing Executive will have the following skill-set;
- Previous marketing experience within beauty or retail.
- Strong stakeholder management.
- Proven experience managing marketing budgets.
- Line management experience.
What's on Offer
The successful Senior Marketing Executive will a salary up to £30,000 per annum depending on experience.