- An exciting opportunity for a Senior Marketing Executive to work in SAAS
- Growing SAAS business, great hybrid working.
About Our Client
The successful Senior Marketing Executive will be working in West London / Surrey for an IT based software business, who are looking to grow their existing marketing team.
The successful Senior Marketing Executive will be responsible for:
- Create and execute customer marketing programs that support adoption, engagement, retention, and advocacy goals.
- Collaborate with sales, product and customer success to create customer marketing ideas that align with our messaging and target the right buyer persona.
- Build and execute ABM (Account-Based Marketing) campaigns to grow our existing customer accounts.
- Develop and manage our customer advocacy program.
- Use customer insights, data and analytics to identify the biggest opportunities to grow revenue from existing customers.
- Develop campaigns that target customer segments appropriately, with tailored propositions to maximise customer engagement and lifetime value.
- Manage monthly customer newsletter.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrable experience in a similar marketing role.
- Be commercially-minded and results-driven.
- Hands-on experience building and deploying successful campaigns, from customer segmentation to decision-making.
- Experience with ABM.
- A consistent record of planning, executing and measuring success against defined goals.
- Great written communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills demonstrated through experience managing complex campaigns or projects through to delivery, on time and within budget.
What's on Offer
The successful Marketing Executive will receive
- 28 days holiday
- Discounts scheme
- Cycle to work
- Flexible working
Commutable from: Central London, Surrey, Hampton , Kingston, Richmond upon Thames.