- Developing the marketing strategy for a fast growing tech business
- A strategic role that is also practical and hands on
About Our Client
A fast growing, global tech business
Reporting to the COO you will be responsible for co-designing, owning, and implementing strategic marketing initiatives as well as building the core marketing functions for scale. Expect to be very practical and hands-on!
· Marketing strategy and planning: design marketing strategy and operational plan for the brand and each relevant product across all relevant channels based on deep understanding of the business, product, and relevant marketing strategies
· Execution of marketing plan: own the execution of all marketing activities, including adjusting the plan as required, hands-on execution and working with internal and external teams
· Content marketing and social media: work with various teams to produce high quality content and distribute it effectively across all relevant channels
· Targeted campaigns: work closely with product and business development to design and execute effective events and campaigns for high quality lead generation
· Conferences and events: organize targeted events for existing and potential counterparts as well as for recruitment efforts
· Oversee the on-going development of key digital marketing properties
· PR and media: develop communication plan and relationships with media, support the team in getting speaker invitations, targeted media coverage, etc
· Reporting & analytics: build fact-base to be able monitor and report results of all activities and make commercially sound recommendations.
· Developing and managing the small team
The Successful Applicant
You will be a highly commercial and results driven candidate with an entrepreneurial mindset.
· Experience in a high-performance marketing function, preferably within a high-growth technology company.
· Track record of creating tangible impact on key metrics
· Experience with B2B marketing in an agile environment
· MarTech literate
· In-depth understanding of at least several functional areas listed above and familiarity/general understanding of others; ability to learn new functional areas quickly and independentl
· Experience of working in a "scale up" environment - being strategic but also hands on
· Thriving in a fast paced and collaborative office
Please note 50% of your time is expected in their London based office.
What's on Offer
Working for a thriving and growing global tech business and make your mark
A fantastic culture: highly professional and ambitious, yet informal, friendly, non-hierarchical, collaborative and entrepreneurial
Aligned incentive structure: on top of competitive fixed compensation you get significant performance-based variable pay
Role is based in London