- Senior Marketing Manager - HE - Student Recruitment
About Our Client
A prestigious organisation
As a Senior Marketing Manager - Student Recruitment
You will lead the delivery of the University student recruitment marketing strategy. With a strong customer focus and results orientation, you will be able to turn marketing strategy into delivery-focused plans and to facilitate and deliver a programme of effective University level marketing activity.You will help shape the marketing opportunities, messaging and activities required to attract and retain high quality students, working with key stakeholders across the University to ensure the marketing campaign, communications, and events programme is aligned with the University's priorities.
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing, as a Senior Marketing Manager your main duties will include:
- Leading the development and delivery of effective, integrated University level marketing campaigns for awareness raising and demand generation, ensuring an appropriate mix of activities and channels at key touchpoints across the prospect to applicant journey.
- Leading the strategy for and delivery of University-wide recruitment events (campus based and virtual) for all cohorts. Ensuring effective targeting of promotion and engagement and delivery of a high-quality visitor experience.
- Undertaking analysis to evaluate the success of student recruitment campaign activity, championing a test, learn and refine approach and sharing best practice.
- Working closely with student recruitment colleagues across Marketing, Admissions, Educational Engagement and International Team to ensure co-ordination and alignment of recruitment activity and messages.
- Working with the Head of Marketing to refine and develop the Leeds value proposition for student recruitment, ensuring a clear, consistent narrative is articulated across all recruitment and conversion activity for all audiences;
- Working with the Digital Communications team to develop a relevant and engaging digital user experience across the student journey;
- Developing the student recruitment campaign guidelines, working closely with colleagues from across Marketing, Communications, Admissions, Educational Engagement and the International team to ensure coordination and alignment of activity and messages;
- Engaging the Market Insight and Analysis team to undertake research with target audience segments to inform messaging and campaign developments;
- Leading and managing a team of marketing professionals;
- Planning and managing the marketing budget, ensuring all marketing activity delivers value for money.
The Successful Applicant
As a Student Recruitment Marketing Manager, you will have:
- A previous track record in full mix marketing and recruitment. You will understand the student admission and recruiment cycle ideally
- Strong, confident leadership skills and experience at management level;
- A proven ability to lead and deliver innovative, effective marketing campaigns across physical and digital media.
- The ability to turn marketing strategy into delivery-focused marketing plans, facilitating and delivering a programme of effective marketing activity on time on budget;
- Strong customer and results orientation, with a focus on effective and timely delivery of objectives;
- The ability to be resilient in challenging circumstances and with a positive and proactive approach to achieving change;
- Excellent communication skills, with evidence of building credibility with a wide range of audiences;
- A creative approach to solving complex problems;
- A proven ability to work cross functionally, build strong working relationships and networks at all levels;
- Ideally Membership of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) or equivalent;
- Ideally experience of working in Higher Education in an external facing marketing role or within a service sector
What's on Offer
- A great opportunity to be part of a great organisation with lots of potential and opportunities to develop and grow
- Excellent holidays & benefits package
- Flexibility to work from home
- Generous pension
Interviews will be taking place early December please apply ASAP