Senior Marketing Manager
You're a commercially minded Marketing Manager with a flair for strategy
Working in a fast paced, start up environment excites you
About Our Client
My client is a global leader in Education. Masters in interpreting information and providing their customers with new and effecting ways of learning. Whether that be by bringing lectures vividly to life or by turning textbooks into laptop lessons.
As Senior Marketing Manager, responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Lead the marketing strategy for the assigned partnership alongside the respective partnership Marketing Managers to ensure an annual marketing plan is developed to deliver on business targets and different campaign objectives.
- Work with Partnership Marketing Manager to build robust target audience profile in the planning phase.
- Oversee the efficiency and effectiveness in external agency deployment (briefing process, SLAs, quality and timeliness of output, performance management etc.)
- Ensure all budget allocation drives ROI and the campaign expenditures are tracked and reported. Performance management and reporting.
- Partnering with Partnership Marketing Managers to ensure accurate, actionable and timely performance analysis is regularly conducted for each online programme.
- Work with Partnership Marketing Managers and relevant marketing agencies to troubleshoot and optimise under performing programmes in a timely manner.
- Stakeholder relationship management.
- Support Partnership Marketing Managers in managing challenging relationships.
- Facilitate collaboration between the brand and the respective University partners.
- Create synergy and economies of scale across the different partnership marketing activities and facilitate an effective working relationship.
- Ensure cross-functional insight sharing takes place in a productive manner.
- Instil a positive and productive working culture across teams.
- The Senior Marketing Manager will line manage Partnership Marketing Managers for the assigned partnerships.
- Develop a high performing and motivated team in working environment built on trust and accountability.
- Coach and mentor members in the team in overcoming day to day challenges.
- Identify common opportunities and challenges across partnerships to support the refinement of the overall marketing strategy.
- Represent Marketing in cross-functional projects and meetings.
- Champion innovation and best practice.
- Streamline internal processes.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have some, or all of the following attributes:
Qualifications, skills and experience
- An undergraduate degree in marketing, or other professional marketing qualification
- Demonstrable experience in marketing, including experience in marketing strategy development and growth campaign management
- Proven experience in planning multichannel marketing campaign, including paid advertising, SEO, social media marketing, email marketing, content marketing, web development / management and offline marketing activities.
- Proven experience in marketing performance tracking, analysis and reporting
- Good working knowledge of a variety of online reporting tools, eCRM platforms as well as CMS highly desirable but not essential.
- Experience in people management (Direct or indirect)
- Proven experience in budget management
- Effective communication (verbal and written) skills - ability to adapt communication style by audience and situation
- Outstanding stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Outstanding presentation skills - ability to engage the audience and to gain buy in
- Strong relationship building, stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Experience in facilitating discussions and workshops desirable, but not essential.
- Education and student recruitment marketing experience desirable, but not essential
- Proficient in MS Office, with a special emphasis on Excel, PowerPoint and Word
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful candidate:
Competitive Salary between £50,000 - £58,000 dependent on experience + Benefits