Senior Marketing Manager
Working for a leading global security company
This role will be part of a growing marketing team
About Our Client
We are working with a FTSE 250 business and global leader in security services and technology. Marketing is at the core of business generation and growth. They are looking to hire a Senior Marketing Manager into their offices in London.
The key objectives of this role will be:
- Lead Generation - responsible for the execution of marketing activity to pre agreed timescales which deliver against pipeline generation and conversion targets.
- Engagement - Through events, white papers, podcasts, social media and other initiatives deliver measurable improvements in prospect engagement via marketing activities
- Data Quality - Deliver tangible initiatives that demonstrate a progressive improvement in SFDC lead and prospect data and volumes of "opted in contacts"
- Brand Alignment - Ensure consistency in presentation of all external tools in compliance with corporate brand guidelines.
- Digital Transformation - Revolutionise the online presence to deliver an engaging, content rich experience which provides a measurable stream of pipeline opportunity.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Manager:
Marketing Fulfilment & Production
- Responsible for the fulfilment and execution of all physical and digital marketing campaigns and collateral production
Data Management and Quality
- Responsible for running a data improvement plan to drive the improvement in the quality of SFDC lead data
Sales Enquiry Management
- Responsible for the sales enquiry handling process across email / telephone and web
- Responsible for ensuring the best possible experience together with reporting and tracking Salesforce.com
- Will assume responsibility for lead data quality and running campaigns to enrich the quality of contact data and breadth of information available on prospect records.
Lead Generation & Engagement
- Responsible for the delivery of outbound lead generation and prospect engagement across physical and digital media
- Operate in close collaboration with channel management to produce engaging content
- Management of UK web presence including:-
- Social Media including the management and maintenance of content calendar
- Public Website
- Academy Website
- Sales and Marketing Content on the Hub
- Working in close collaboration with other departments, issue internal communications to full workforce.
Brand Management & Graphic Design
- Produce graphic material to support presentation material / tools and collateral in line with corporate marketing guidelines.
Marketing Budget Owner
Assume overall responsibility for marketing spend in line with marketing budget
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
Candidate must have worked in a role where they have been heavily involved in planning marketing strategies for a business, with a strong focus on lead generation
Candidate will have extensive hands on experience in delivering on marketing strategies across all online and offline channels
Candidate will have experience using marketing automation tools (preferably Salesforce)
Candidate will have worked in a Business Services (B2B) industry and will have ideally worked in a matrix organisation where stakeholder engagement is intrinsic to the ways of working.
Industry experience might be in the Security, facilities management, utilities space
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package.