Senior Marketing Officer
Leading UK Charity seeks Senior Marketing Officer
Both roles are part of the strategic marketing team
About Our Client
With around 2.7 million affected everyday in the UK, our client offers; support, information and pioneering services to sufferers and their families.
Based in Central London, they are known for being the leaders in their field, campaigning to make the everyday world better suited to sufferers.
These roles have come as part of strategic restructure of the marketing team, to help ensure budgets are used in the most effective ways possible, allowing as much money to go directly to services and research.
Working in conjunction with the Marketing Manager and Communications teams, as a Senior Marketing Officer your role will be to develop and implement leading marketing campaigns targeting B2B audiences, including; social care, education and criminal justice commissioners.
Your role may include but not be limited to:
- Lead marketing campaigns targeting health, social care, criminal justice and education commissioners, to support the sales of school and care service placements, EarlyBird licenses and diagnostic services.
- Develop propositions for new B2B products and services, working with the commercial development, social care and education services and other delivery teams
- Use insight on the needs of health, social care and education and criminal justice commissioners to develop marketing campaigns
- Monitor and report on the success of B2B marketing campaigns and optimise performance
- Manage project budgets
- Increase the volume of meaningful data available to the organisation from B2B audiences
- Create marketing communications, including e-newsletters, web copy and other collateral to support marketing of B2B products and services
- Commission marketing materials from external suppliers, eg photography and video, in collaboration with the content team
- Brief the communications team to ensure that marketing plans align with communications schedules
- Ensure marketing materials reflect organisational brand guidelines and positioning
- Keep up to date with marketing good practice and changes in the social care and education sectors
The Successful Applicant
For both the Senior Marketing Officer that we are recruiting for, we are ideally looking for someone with experience in:
- Building campaigns based on insight
- Marketing experience within; education, professional bodies, not for profit and charities are all positives
- Budget management
- Producing marketing materials
What's on Offer