- Opportunity to join an innovative global healthcare company.
- Ability to develop your career as a Senior Medical Advisor.
About Our Client
Our client is a speciality care pharma business working alongside the large presence of a global business, they support with rare diseases such as multiple sclerosis, cancer and immune diseases.
As a Senior Medical Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Providing medical input to the franchise team within their therapy area so that all activities are conducted to high standards consistent with current legal and ethical considerations and Corporate policy.
- Implementing elements of the therapy area Evidence Generation Programme to meet the local business, regulatory, access and ethical requirements.
- Interacting with KOLs to deliver the therapy area medical affairs plan meeting KOL needs, compliance requirements and ethical considerations.
- Supporting ethical compliance within the therapy area working collaboratively with compliance, transparency and other divisions.
- Providing medical support to other functions as directed by the Medical Franchise lead in the aligned therapy teams where required e.g. patient engagements, HTA submissions.
- Working with members of the medical and commercial oncology teams to develop strategy and plan launches for new medicines and on-going support for portfolio.
- Working with colleagues in the business unit and patient access to support the access to medicines for patients in the UK and Ireland.
The Successful Applicant
- Have knowledge of Oncology.
- Attention to detail.
- GMC registered physician or pharmacist
- Previous pharmaceutical experience within Medical Affairs.
- Able to multitask.
- Capable of working effectively in a team environment.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be taking a step they will be joining a worldwide business developing their career and joining a growing team for a market-oriented salary.