- Work for the UK's number one platform for private investors.
- Opportunity to drive the next step in the Service Function.
About Our Client
A FTSE 100 company who are a Leader in Private Investment Banking.
* Responsible for day to day management and development of a team of reporting analysts and managers.
* Development of the Service management information and reporting framework covering efficiency/performance, control and change, aligned to the process framework and wider comapny reporting.
* Facilitating delivery of multiple layers of insightful reporting with varying focus, attuned to the needs of the stakeholder audience, be that board level or manager of an operational team.
* Facilitating the delivery of FCA reporting.
* Leading the evolution and development of the MI and Insight tooling and architecture supporting high volume, efficient and accurate reporting, freeing up capacity to deliver insight and analysis.
* Leading the implementation of the framework, working with managers, department heads and team members, driving cultural change across the function.
* Influencing senior stakeholders across the business, using understanding and insight of operational data to help drive strategy.
* Facilitating enhancements to both how we work in Service and in our interactions with the wider business, using MI and insight to track and measure how change and initiatives are impacting our business.
* Supporting wider activity in the Oversight team and deputising for the Head of Operations Oversight as required.
The Successful Applicant
* Higher education to degree level or equivalent
* Specialist knowledge of data analysis, tooling and strong reporting/presentation skills
* Leading and motivating large teams, performance mgt and driving cultural change
* Strong organisational skills, workload prioritisation and management of self and others.
* Uses analysis and insight to drive change.
* Excellent stakeholder management, communication and ability to see the big picture.
* Strong interpersonal skills including influencing and negotiation at a senior level
* Proactive leader, resourceful and able to use initiative.
* Strong commitment and drive to achieve outstanding results for self and team.
* Extensive experience of leading a high quality and performant MI team
* Extensive experience of transforming data into management information at differing levels
* Demonstrable experience of identifying, analysing and presenting trends within large data sets
What's on Offer
- £65,000 + Annual Bonus (up to 20%)
- Unrivalled benefits package
- Hybrid Working Model