- Leading Food and Drink Manufacturer
- SNAM role within Foodservice
About Our Client
Leading Food and Drink Business with household Brand names.
- To achieve revenue and profit objectives by working closely with the Wholesale Controller & Trade Marketing Controller to identify and actively target new opportunities within a specified portfolio of existing and target customers, within the Wholesale Sector.
To allocate spend and implement activity in conjunction with the Marketing Department to ensure that the overall marketing objectives are met.
- To effectively manage all individual relationships with all departments within the business to raise the profile and further develop the Wholesale Sector.
The Successful Applicant
· Educated to degree standard.
· Extensive Wholesale Distributive experience with specific exposure to both Brakes and Bidfood accounts
· Commercial acumen and experience in dealing with budgets, margins and volumes.
· Can lead, motivate and energise others.
· Resilient and determined.
· Outgoing and articulate, with gravitas that inspires confidence in Senior Managers.
· Ability to demonstrate proven track record of success.
· A professional presenter.
· A well organised, forward planner.
What's on Offer
Competitive package plus opportunity to join great team and culture.