- Great work life balance
- Tech for good
About Our Client
Michael Page is proud to offer you this new Senior Developer (.NET) opening.
Are you a Senior Developer looking for your next job?! My client is an established health care company that are in the process of developing a Digital Health care solution. The web-based application is fundamentally a Patient Management system designed to streamline how efficiently doctors and nurses can treat their patients in the community.
- Effectively communicate with key stakeholders within the business, and mentor the more Junior Developers.
- You will be involved in the estimation of work and definition of backlog items.
- Be involved in the application design process, alongside the Solution Architect, Lead Developer and Product Owner
- Write code and unit tests to specification.
- Participate in daily stand ups, and bi weekly sprints
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have experience working in agile methodology with a team of Developers and Testers ensuring best coding practices are used at each stage of the SDLC.
Languages: C#, .Net, .Net Core
API's: SOAP, REST, GraphQL
What's on Offer
- Hybrid/Remote working options
- Perm salary bracket £45K-70k
- Flexible working arrangements - choose your own work / life balance that suits you
- Discounted technology products
- Social events, Awards night, Team bonding lunches
- Health care rewards, Gym, Shopping discounts
- 25 days annual leave