Senior People Business Partner - (maternity cover)
Working for one of the largest technology companies in the world
Part of the HR leadership team and working with senior stakeholders
About Our Client
One of the worlds largest technology companies. Based in Surrey with excellent commuter links to London and the South. This is a very successful and innovative company with a very strong brand and excellent engagement.
To business partner with business leaders and senior leadership teams on the full people 'in life' cycle from Day 1. Be part of leadership management meetings and contribute to business strategy.
- Write and execute Strategic People Plans for relevant business areas with Senior Leaders.
- Undertake organisational change and restructuring projects as the business need arises.
- Leading and managing restructures and redundancies.
- To liaise with all levels within the business area from VP, Director and Manager level.
- Provide coaching to managers and leaders and advise and guide relevant business leaders on people issues to enhance their ability to deliver their people strategy.
- Work with the leadership team to set cascaded business objectives and ensure leadership capability is optimum and development plans are in place for leadership teams.
- Programme manage complex change and transformation projects within business stream (e.g. M&A, disposals, re-organisations), coordinating the activities of other People Team resource as required.
- Partner with senior managers to drive the full scope of the talent agenda -including succession planning
- Drives activities to improve the Company's Employee Value Proposition (EVP), employee experience and employee engagement across the business stream.
- Lead the review and analysis of Employee Opinion Survey results, and coach business managers and co-create action plans to enhance employee engagement.
The Successful Applicant
Must have experience of:
- Organisation development / culture
- Learning and development
- Employee relations
- Talent management and succession
- Performance management
- Reward and recognition and policy
- Senior Stakeholder management
What's on Offer
£250 - £300 per day PAYE (9-12 months)