Senior Policy Adviser
Senior Policy Adviser with a financial services membership body
Financial services policy, regulatory policy
About Our Client
A membership body.
I am currently recruiting a Senior Policy Adviser with a financial services membership body. You will:
- Work with the HoP to deliver relevant projects and International Regulatory Strategy Group (IRSG) workstream programmes.
- Provide the secretariat support for committees as agreed with the HoP , including the drafting the agenda and papers for discussion, organising meetings and taking minutes.
- Assist the HoP in delivering senior stakeholder engagement programme.
- Conduct research and produce literature reviews for other members of the Policy Team.
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- Understanding of and interest either financial services or regulatory policy
- Experience of UK policymaking institutions, key industry bodies and think tanks.
- Demonstrable experience of drafting policy positions, responding to government and/or regulatory consultations/inquiries.
- Good analytical and report writing skills.
- Good influencing and communications skills.
- Ability to network, develop relationships and work with senior individuals across a range of organisations.
What's on Offer
£45,000 PA plus excellent benefits