Senior Power Electronics Engineer
Attractive salary DOE
About Our Client
Based close to Newcastle upon Tyne the business has a good local reputation with offices and a customers across the globe. A strong order book and expanding workforce make this an attractive organisation.
- The Senior Power Electronics Engineer will lead technical execution and delivery of relevant power electronic projects
- Lead a team of skilled engineers and drive technical decisions and direction
- Strategic project planning including budget and capacity
- Hands on engineering including but not limited to design, test, reliability, validation, NPI, NPD, documentation, quality
The Successful Applicant
Knowledge & Experience
- Demonstrable experience in leading technical execution and delivery of relevant power electronic projects.
- Demonstrable experience in design of high power (>10kW) electronic power supplies, grid tied converters and/or motor drives.
- Understanding of power electronics system engineering including hardware, software, control and packaging.
- Relevant Electrical Electronics Engineering Degree or PhD qualification highly desirable. Significant industry experience applications will be considered.
- Leadership exp - people and projects is essential (5yrs+ leadership/management)
What's on Offer
Attractive salary DOE of successful Senior Power Electronics Engineer
Newcastle upon Tyne location with good local transport links
Relocation support possible for right applicant
Genuine security and progression