Senior PR Account Manager - Professional & Financial Services
Vibrant, forward thinking content marketing and PR Agency
Opportunity to work with big name banks, law firms and management consultancies!
About Our Client
Established over 10 years ago and with a team of just under 30, this mid-sized agency has a work-hard play-hard attitude, a vibrant working environment and amazing clients on their roster. Socialising (when we can!) is encouraged and many members of the team call each other genuine friends as opposed to just colleagues.
Working with big-name clients in the professional & financial services world, including banks, law firms, HR consultancies, insurers, pension providers and financial tech businesses, this agency positions its clients as thought leaders by creating and sharing engaging content that highlights their expertise and strengthens their brand in the market.
The successful Senior PR Account Manager will be actively involved in managing junior members of staff, including leading mentoring schemes and regular development meetings. Experience in this particular area is paramount to this role, as well as an interest in and demonstrable experience of working with financial & professional services clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Inspiring creativity in others and contributing creative ideas
- Leading face to face meetings with clients and providing client counsel
- Keeping your finger on the pulse of the happenings in the financial services industry
- Implementing, managing and monitoring PR campaigns
- Writing press releases, blogs, thought leadership articles and opinion pieces
- Involvement in new business pitching
- Proactively managing and developing junior members of staff
- Motivating, inspiring and leading your team
The Successful Applicant
This role would suit a Senior PR Account Manager looking for an exciting agency environment, or an established PR Account Manager looking for their next step up and brilliant progression prospects.
What's on Offer
As well as fantastic clients and an exciting working environment, this agency offers a huge range of benefits, including PRCA membership, interest-free loans for railcards, 25 days holiday, plus an extra day for your birthday and 'Thirsty Thursdays'.