Senior PR Manager
Outstanding opportunity to shelp spearhead global expansion plans
Working for one of the biggest travel businesses globally
About Our Client
One of the most exciting travel businesses with scope for further growth.
With a direct product portfolio including air-ticketing, hotels and packaged tours as well as further investments in travel business, our client is the second largest travel company globally with presence in over 20 countries.
They've taken steps to promote sustainable travel and are looking to expand their global reach with the launch of a new brand and accompanying website.
As part of their global expansion, the relatively recently established Global PR Team is expanding
Reporting into the Head of Global PR, the Senior PR Manager will own all PR activities for the Europe and the Middle East with focus on key markets including the UK, Spain and Germany.
Despite the scale of the business, awareness within Europe has room for improvement - the Senior PR Manager will spearhead efforts to change that.
You'll be expected to:
- Develop and define the PR communication strategies in consultation with respective stakeholders and business partners.
- Formulate a holistic and strategic communication framework that aligns with global strategies.
- Identify opportunities for media placements, interviews, PR events and partnerships to grow the brand awareness.
- Work closely with internal / external counterparts to create great contents and develop fact-based stories for mass media release.
- Evaluate PR risks, react to crisis and handle the escalation promptly with standards.
- Play an engaging role and maintain good relationship with mainstream media outlets CNN, CNBC, etc.
The Successful Applicant
The Senior PR Manager will work for a consumer focussed business with some scale.
You will ideally have worked across multiple geographic locations but will consider someone with experience of the UK market for a larger organisation.
As you'll be at the forefront of the global expansion, it's essential for the Senior PR Manager to have a strategic, pro-active mindset to accompany excellent relationships with significant, global media channels
Whilst reporting into the Head of Global PR, you'll need to demonstrate the level of commercial gravitas to operate with the autonomy you'll be given
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity with a business of significant scale. There is also the opportunity to work abroad (Shanghai).
Salary £70,000 - £90,000