Senior Press and Media Officer
Working for a very high profile Central Government organisation
Opportunity to work on high profile and sensitive PR and Media campaigns
About Our Client
High profile Central Government Organisation based in Central London.
- Communication with journalists and manage high-profile and sensitive media issues.
- Work across print, broadcast and digital media which will include the media cycle, circulation and deadlines.
- Create ideas for stories and case studies that support communication and business policy objectives.
- Develop long lasting relationships with journalists and contacts in all forms of media, to improve story placement.
- Monitor Media to asses reach target audiences. Understand how to optimise audience reach through a mix of media channels
- Mixture of proactive and reactive media
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrable experience within a Press/Media role.
- Proactive and Reactive media experience
- Understand how print, broadcast and digital media work.
- Be able to demonstrate a practical understanding of emerging press and media services, tools and trends, including techniques for optimising content.
- Have experience building trusted relationships with journalists previously.
What's on Offer
This role offers the opportunity to work on extremely high profile Central Government Body paying up to £40,000 and starting ASAP.