Senior Press and Social Media Manager
Working for an amazing public sector brand
Ton of creative autonomy
About Our Client
A well-known, rapidly growing Government organisation based in London.
- The PR and Social Media Manager will lead across all communications channels. You will deliver timely, accessible and impactful communications to key audiences.
- You will directly influence key audiences by ensuring a clear messages, consistent and appropriately targeted, using a variety of media, including their website, social media and wider public relations. In addition, you will be responsible for managing their internal communications channels as well.
- You will devise and implement communications plans and strategies for developing and disseminating content across traditional and social digital channels, including third party platforms, to demonstrate the impact of the organisations work.
- Through press releases and news stories, proactively work to secure media coverage for the organisation through the dissemination of positive news and by actively tracking, and capitalising on, the news agenda.
- Lead on all social media, across all platforms, ensuring a distinct and consistent voice for the company, crafting dynamic and engaging content that achieves essential cut through above the noise.
- Define, curate and lead a social media content plan across all social channels designed to engage key stakeholders and create an interactive relationship between media, businesses and the organisation, in order to grow online communities/followers and organic content, reach and engagement, and to deliver measurable results.
- Act as the central point of contact for internal communications. Develop and manage the portfolio of internal communications channels on behalf of the leadership team, in collaboration with key information owners. This may include, but is not necessarily limited to staff meetings, newsletters, announcements, intranet, webinars and staff away days.
The Successful Applicant
- Have demonstrable experience within PR/Media and Social media.
- Essential and proven previous experience managing social media as part of an integrated marketing approach.
- A keen news sense and Strong knowledge of the UK media landscape across all it's platforms.
- Demonstrable experience in editing websites, including working with a content management system, e.g. Wordpress and master website analytics.
- Excellent ability to write in English, translating complex material into easy to read promotional copy.
What's on Offer
A great opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation based in London as a Senior Press and Social Media Manager paying up to £39,000 per annum.