Senior Procurement and Commercial Officer
Flexibility regarding home working
opportunity to join a growing a team with scope for progression
About Our Client
The client is a well established local government organisation with a respected name within its local area.
The team is accountable for ensuring contracts are commissioned, procured, and managed in a way that ensures value for money at the same time as ensuring a safe, effective and positive service is delivered to all vulnerable people in the local community.
The Successful Applicant
To be effective in this role you will be:
- Educated to degree level or hold an equivalent Professional Qualification;
- An expert in public sector procurement;
- Commercially minded with a good understanding of getting good value from contracted services;
- Able to develop and maintain strong working relationships;
- An effective communicator, with strong negotiation skills; and
- Forward thinking and keen to embed new ways of thinking and working.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to come into a innovative procurement team on an upward trajectory, the team has a brilliant culture and are looking forward to bringing in new procurement professionals offering training and support along the way!