- Newly Created role for a ever growing business
- hybrid working environment
About Our Client
Entrepreneurial business which has an international presence and provides a work culture which is inclusive and open. Through having a close knit team they operate agile where every member of staff can make a difference. A forward thinking business with sustainability at heart, they have continued to drive forward globally.
The role is responsible for developing and implementing the commodity strategy to develop the ethical sourcing for goods into production. Through utilising emerging markets you will be a key part of the business future. You will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing sourcing strategies
- Understanding and developing current suppliers and emerging markets
- Identifying areas of growth
- Develope effective partnerships with an array of suppliers
- Developing key measures for commodities and ensure that all KPIs are monitored and followed up regularly
- Documenting and implement commodity strategies
- Ensuring competent quality execution of all regular procurement duties and administrative works.
- Taking lead and ownership in CI and sourcing strategies
- Developing and implementing key measures and scorecards to report success of commodity strategies on total acquisition cost, OTIF, quality, innovation and risk management.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have prior experience in a senior procurement role
- Ideally MCIPS and a background in FMCG or pharma
- Have Indepth knowledge of of legislation, regulations, best practice, ethical sourcing and trends affecting Procurement.
- Experience of participating in tender processes and writing framework agreements and contracts.
- Have strong negotiation skills
- Possess sound awareness of contract law
What's on Offer
The role offers a great salary, flexible working and other benefits.