Senior Product Marketing Manager - Biotech
Award winning start-up
Newly Created role
About Our Client
Our client provides a vibrant and dynamic work environment in an exciting, fast-moving time for biology. They work with cutting edge technologies and with their world-leading scientific advisory board. They conduct pioneering work with real-world impact. They are an award-winning human synthetic biology enterprise.
- Create and build product messaging
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the market
- Develop sales and marketing tools that facilitate the selling process.
- Deliver product focused marketing campaigns and sales enablement material for distributors
- Create online and offline campaigns, including design/print & production, presentations and the development of marketing collateral.
- Deliver marketing literature
- Create social media materials that communicate product features and target key decision makers
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products which involve several different departments.
- Obtain insights into customers' usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through data insight gathering
- Create content such as case studies, videos, digital media (including social media), website copy, blog posts, and copy for public relations.
- Develop and maintain the product roadmap
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have a Bachelors or PhD degree in Biology, Molecular Biology or related field.
- Have excellent writing and editing skills, particularly for communicating scientific information, applications and articles of interest, accurately and appropriately to different target customer segments.
- Be an outstanding communicator, with the ability to effectively communicate value proposition and technical information to a range of customer and internal audiences.
- Be able to travel throughout Europe and internationally as required.
What's on Offer
Competitive Rewards and Benefits
Flexible and remote working