Senior Production Editor
A step up to lead and manage a small website editing team
Join a well-established and known holiday park operator
About Our Client
A well-established UK holiday park operator with a multitude of parks dotted around the Great British coastline offering holidays, touring and many offering holiday homes for purchase.
- To create, improve and maintain all processes within website content particularly around briefing, workflow and the assigment of work and prioritisation.
- To manage, mentor, lead and guide a small team.
- To build, maintain and improve inhouse relationships across the brand.
- To ensure that through excellent processes, all site content is an accurate representation of the product. This is to be audited regulary, ensuring also that all pages are beautifully and commercially presented to aid the overall brand experience and conversion.
The Successful Applicant
- An organised and confident worker.
- A great communicator and influencer.
- A passion for digital content, data-led decision making and customer service.
- A self-starter who is extremely proactive and a good problem solver.
What's on Offer
An attractive salary + benefits.