Senior Production Planner
Exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team with an FMCG manufacturer
Great role for an ambitious Production Planner with strong system/ERP experience
About Our Client
My FMCG client based in South Leicestershire are looking to recruit a Senior Production Planner as a result of strong business growth, alongside an imminent system implementation.
The Senior Production Planner for this role based in the South Leicestershire area, will have the following responsibilities:
- Create production schedule and prioritise works orders for production optimisation
- Ensure daily production requirements are achieved to meet KPI's e.g. OTIF, stock holding and reduced WIP, accurate capacity and resource planning
- Support the Supply Chain Manager with the system implementation (Syspro v. 7) and drive the supply chain and production teams to use the new ERP system effectively
- Data analysis and decision making to support raw material supply and finished goods demand, ensuring that potential conflicts are highlighted to the Supply Chain Manager and Production Manager in a timely manner for discussion and resolution
- Interact with production management on a daily basis to resolve issues regarding manufacturing efficiencies and other key stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Senior Production Planner role will have 3+ years in a Production Planning role within an FMCG manufacturing environment.
They will have a strong understanding of working with various ERP systems; exposure to Syspro would be advantageous. In addition, they will be KPI driven and have experience in mentoring or leadership (1 direct report).
My client are looking for someone with the confidence to drive change, communicate well with all areas of the business (especially Production) and ensure the plans are seen as critical to success!
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered c. £30,000 - £40,000, plus the opportunity to work with a friendly, dynamic and successful organisation.