Senior Project Accountant - Investment Accounting
£65,000 - £75,000
Well established, leading financial services organisation
Excellent finance team with strong performers
About Our Client
Market leading financial services business.
- Lead on behalf of the Investment Accounting team in change initiatives
- Work throughout the project lifecycle on requirement gathering, design, test and implementation of projects
- To manage the change processes such as plan monitoring and RAID logs
- Liaising with the supplier teams on change initiatives
- Lead, develop, coach and mentor others to maximise their contribution to deliver to the team's objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- A qualified accountant with experience of leading and working within projects in a Financial Services company
- A good working knowledge of Investment Accounting (with previous exposure to regulatory and statutory reporting under the Solvency II and IFRS regime).
What's on Offer
A market leading remuneration package.