Senior Project Accountant
NHS - project based, process improvement, commercial finance role.
Add real value and give back.
About Our Client
An innovation and process improvement focused branch of the NHS in Nottingham is looking for a Senior Project Accountant.
Brief outline of responsibilities:
- Bespoke accounting and analytical service
- Engagement with an array of external and internal stakeholders.
- Ensuring that all entities follow best practice with regards to accounts and compliance.
- Indepth analysis and translation to stakeholders at all levels to drive the business forward.
- Work on individual business cases for the NHS organisations - analysis and ad hoc.
- Various other ad hoc requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- You will have an ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CIPFA accountancy qualification.
- you will be driven and engaged.
- you will be flexible to the customers needs.
- you will have an eye for process improvement.
- you will have excellent interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
other benefits to be discussed