- Opportunity to join a growing Management Consultancy
- Permanent position with opportunity for progression
About Our Client
Growing Consultancy and Advisory firm. Based in Worcestershire.
My client is looking to recruit an Senior Project Manager (Consultant) to support the Director of IT & Digital Transformation. This practice goes from strength to strength and is a wonderful opportunity for someone who wants to be client facing but work within a collaborative environment which allows for a genuine work/life balance. Clients tend to be regionally based Small to Medium sized businesses and fall across a number of sectors.
This Consultancy provides a range of advisory services across IT/Digital Strategy, new system selection and project delivery to existing and new clients. The Senior Project Manager (Consultant) will need to have a "hands on" approach as there will be a variety of assignments to deliver. The Senior Project Manager (Consultant) will:
Support the delivery of client engagements as either part of a small team or as sole engagement manager. These may include:
- Supporting the assessment of a client's current IT systems, to produce a high-level RAG report;
- Business analysis;
- Supporting the specification and selection of new systems;
- Project management of a new CRM implementation for a client
- Assisting the Director of IT & Digital Transformation to produce an IT and Digital Transformation Strategy for clients.
Assist in developing new IT and Digital service offerings for the department, identifying further opportunities both with existing clients and new potential clients;
Promote equality and diversity across the Firm.
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Project Manager (Consultant) is a key hire and to be successful in your application, you should demonstrate the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Educated to degree level;
- Professional Project Management qualifications (Prince2 Practitioner or equivalent);
- Proven IT Business Analysis and Project Management experience;
- Experience of working in an SME environment as opposed to a large corporate;
- Strong technical knowledge with at ideally some areas of specialist knowledge (e.g. system selection & implementation / RPA / Security);
- Excellent stakeholder management both internally and externally;
- Ability to communicate at different levels of seniority;
- Good presentation skills.
What's on Offer
- c£60 - £70k
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (Option to buy an additional 5 days holiday each year)
- 1 charity day - paid time to spend with a charity of your choice
- Enhanced sick pay
- Enhanced family benefits (enhanced pay on maternity, paternity, parental)
- Pension, standard contributions (option to increase pension contributions)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- All professional subscriptions (for the role) paid for
- Free parking
Please note the deadline for applications is: Friday 5th November.