Senior Project Manager - NHS Trust - Reading
Take a lead responsibility for the successful project delivery across NHS Trust
Be part of a growing team
About Our Client
Are you a Project manager looking to step up to the next level and become a Senior project manager?
Do you have NHS/ Healthcare sector experience?
If you have answered "Yes" to all the questions above, I would like to hear from you.
- Manage high-value and complex projects within the Trust's Capital Programme using project management methodology, acting as the client where appropriate and ensuring project objectives are achieved.
- Responsible for the delivery of named capital building projects; ensuring effective outcomes, delivery on time, within budget, representing value for money.
- Actively manage allocated budgets ensuring probity adherence and that the council is not put at any financial risk.
- Ensure regular health checks and benchmarking exercises are undertaken.
- Support and assist the development of effective SLA and KPIs to ensure effective performance and efficient service delivery.
The Successful Applicant
- NHS/ Healthcare background
- Building surveying/ builder background is desirable
- Manged 2-3 projects at the value of half a million to million
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to work with the NHS Trust on their capital projects offering you stability as well as the chance to stretch your capabilities and realise long held career goals. You will be joining diverse teams working at a high professional level with a competitive industry daily rate.