- An excellent opportunity to join a high performing business.
- A genuine opportunity to improve patients lives.
About Our Client
A high performing, niche pharmaceutical business.
The Senior Project Manager will have Project oversight of a number of regional and global EAP/NPP studies.
They will need to ensure all Expanded Access Programs and Named Patient Programs are managed effectively and within budget.
They will also be:
- Responsible for project team's leadership, training and operational oversight.
- Responsible for building and maintaining positive client relationships
- Able to negotiate with clients to ensure projects are delivered within scope.
- Responsible for reviewing and identifying project study trends and proactively responding to clients and respective team members.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in a Healthcare/Science related subject.
- Project management experience.
- Experience of EAP/NPP
- Outstanding track record of client facing service.
- In depth knowledge of the drug development process.
- Effective presentation skills, relationship building and networking skills.
What's on Offer
A fantastic career with an exceptional business.