Senior Project Manager - Residential Developer
Opportunity to work for a luxury, prime residential developer in London;
You will be responsible for the delivery of all active projects.
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading property Development Company specialising in luxury, prime residential projects in the UK and abroad.
Due to their unique set-up they are able to provide investment management, development coordination and asset management services to their clients.
They currently have a pipeline of Prime Residential schemes with GDV's ranging from £20m to £400m.
- Reporting to the operations director, you will be in charge of closing the gap between the development team and the contractors appointed to deliver the projects;
- Involvement in the setting of budgets and procurement process;
- Day-to-day management of the projects, and management and coordination of the main contractor and sub-contractors through the full project life-cycle;
- Ensure assigned projects are completed within budgets and schedules while meeting business objectives;
- Management of project stakeholders (i.e. design team, etc.);
- Weekly progress reporting;
- Assist in the appointment of external consultants, working closely with external parties i.e. external quantity surveyors, etc.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered you must demonstrate:
- Experience working for a PM consultancy firm or for a developer on London based schemes;
- Experience in delivering prime / super prime residential projects;
- Maintain excellent relations with clients;
- Ability to lead/work in multidisciplinary teams;
- Experience in working for reputable consultancy or developer;
- Experience in full project life-cycle is desirable;
- Good experience and knowledge of engaging and coordinating the work of advisors and experts to solve a project challenge;
- Professional qualification (ideally Chartered with 3 years minimum PQE);
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving and decision making.
What's on Offer
This role offers a competitive salary package and will provide ample opportunity for career development.